ABUS WLAN camera PPIC32020: Installation
Here I will showcase how to install the ABUS WLAN camera PPIC32020, since it will not work using the manufactures installation guide.
The ABUS Smart Security World Wi-Fi Pan/Tilt Camera with Full HD 1080p resolution and infrared night vision function always provides a brilliant image quality and a full overview. The recording range can be controlled via the app and has a swivel range (right–left) of 270° and a tilting range (up–down) of 90° for 360° surveillance. One special feature of the camera is the integrated two-way talkback function that enables two-way communication. As such, this camera is suitable for indoor monitoring or can be used, for example, as a baby monitor.
Update: Abus fixed their smartphone app.
Now it is also possible to setup the camera via smartphone and wifi
If this for ever reason does not work please proceed with the following installation guide:
The installation guide with wifi does not work, please follow this:
1. Connect the camera with power and reset
2. Connect the camera to a router with an Ethernet Cable
3. Download phone app "ABUS App2Cam Plus"
4. Open app and click on 🔎
5. Name your camera (whatever you want), click on search (now the app will search for a camera on the network) -> select the camera, and enter Pin 123456
6. Now the camera should be connected, and you should be able to see an image