R2D2 Bluetooth Robot: Basic Setup
This documentation describes how to connect to the R2D2 Robot
- Operating system: Android 5.0 or later / iOS 9.0 or later
- Hardware: R2D2 Robot, Micro USB Charger
Step 1: Hardware Setup
Plug the micro usb cable into the robot to charge it, and awaken it's bluetooth force.
Step 2: App Setup
Install the Star Wars Droid App, depending on your device choose:
Step 3: Connecting
- Enable bluetooth on your phone
- Launch the Star Wars Droids App
- After the intro clip, click on "connect"
- Once the scan is complete, click on the R2-D2, and confirm it
The droid is now controllable via your smartphone.