Hacking for Beginners
|Publisher||CreateSpace Publishing (2016)|
"Master Computer Hacking Quicker Than You Thought! If you are looking for a comprehensive guide about hacking, this is the book for you! Its pages are full of up-to-date and detailed information regarding the art/science of hacking. Read it now to start your hacking journey! In This Book You'll Learn...
- How to identify the different types of hackers
- How to identify the different kinds of malicious programs
- How to compile, decompile, and corrupt codes
- How to attack buffer overflows
- Using the Metasploit framework
- Installing virtual machines on your computer
- How to find the vulnerabilities of your targets
- And much much more!"