This is a tutorial and info site on the OWASP's vulnerable web application WebGoat.
- Operating system: Kali Linux
WebGoat is a deliberately insecure web application maintained by OWASP designed to teach web application security lessons. It is a demonstration of common server-side application flaws. The exercises are intended to be used by people to learn about application security and penetration testing techniques.
- Run via Docker
sudo apt install docker.io sudo docker run -it -p 127.0.0.1:80:8888 -p 127.0.0.1:8080:8080 -p 127.0.0.1:9090:9090 -e TZ=Europe/Amsterdam webgoat/goatandwolf:v8.2.2
- The landing page will be located at: http://localhost
- WebGoat will be located at: http://localhost:8080/WebGoat
- WebWolf will be located at: http://localhost:9090/WebWolf
To gain access to the lessons and challenges, you need to register.
- WebGoat Github, WebGoat, 2022, accessed on: 08.01.2022. [Online]. Available: https://github.com/WebGoat/WebGoat